Every time someone brings up Germany, we think about chocolate cake, imported German cars and delicious sausages. You might also know about the country’s fame of being of the premier centers for research and engineering. But did you know that it is one of the best places in the world to get an MBA?
With Germany establishing itself as an important business destination in Europe, universities in the country are stepping up to improve the standards of their business degrees including MBAs. In the recent years, thousands of students have started flocking to various German cities to obtain their MBAs and build successful business careers.
Berlin, being the capital of the country, is a frontrunner in world class business education. With reputable business schools in the city, a student-friendly atmosphere and great scholarship opportunities, you can count on the quality of MBA in Berlin. Berlin also has great historical and cultural hotspots that can make your social life exciting.
If you want to pursue your MBA abroad and are looking for options, this blog can be an interesting read for you. You will come to know about the different benefits you can expect while pursuing an MBA in picturesque Berlin.
Benefits of studying an MBA in Berlin
Here are the primary advantages of pursing a master’s in business administration from the German capital.
• Affordable tuition fees: Since an MBA is an expensive post-graduate degree, tuition fees of the course often remains the primary concern for most students. The MBA schools in Berlin charge relatively lower tuition fees as compared to other popular study destinations like the UK or USA. Hence, pursuing your MBA in Berlin can be an affordable way to obtain the degree.
• Excellent faculty and facilities: Germany is known for its world class education and institutes. Most professors in Berlin’s many business schools have an international presence and a strong academic background that can lead you to a successful business career. The faculty can develop your intellectual strengths and subject knowledge to shine in the world of business.
• Medium of instruction in English: With more and more international students opting to study in the city, most B-schools in Berlin have adopted English as the medium of instruction for teaching post-graduate courses. Hence, you will not have major problems in adjusting to the German education system.
• Innovative curriculums: Most MBA courses in Berlin are constantly revised and updated to give the most current knowledge and help you excel in research and innovation. They will also help improve your decision-making skills, business intuition, and problem solving skills.
• A chance to learn the German language: Studies have shown that learning a second language improves your cognitive and problem solving capabilities. Pursuing an MBA in Berlin provides you a chance to learn the German language which is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world.
• Placement opportunities: Business schools in Berlin help you gain all the necessary skills required in a competitive job market. Most universities have well-established placement cells that can help you get well-paying jobs in major corporations like Amazon, Bosch, Google, BMW, and Volkswagen.
Studying is Berlin is not just about the degree—the city has a diverse international student community, wonderful historical sights and hundreds of pubs, gardens and restaurants that allow you to maintain an active social life. Pursuing an MBA in the city can be a rich cultural experience for you that can help you make interesting friends and pleasant memories.